Thursday, November 26

Happy Turkey Day!

Yay! My favorite holiday of the year is finally here, and I'm up bright and early writing on my blog!?! Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, and I can't wait to share some pictures on how my table scape turns out. The place cards are absolutely adorable, as well as the candles and other goodies I got to make our family table festive.

In the meantime, this weekend is a great time to purchase your holiday cards, as we just did through Tiny Prints. From now until the 28th you can save up to $40 sitewide by using the code THANKSALE. I purchased both my personal and business holiday cards this week, and I can't wait for them to arrive! Nice thing to do as well is order the matching return address labels to really make your cards stand out, and use festive colored ink to hand address them.

Enjoy your holiday, and I will be back to blogging on Monday with the information on the ticket release for the January 24th bridal tour on Tuesday!

Happy Planning

No comments: