Wednesday, November 18

Denise + Dean | Nicholson Ranch | Oct 9

I am so excited to share these pictures that the lovely Tara Arrowood took of my clients' Denise and Dean's wedding last month. They were on the fast planning trail, and put together a gorgeous and joyful wedding in less than four months! Great vendors, a lot of love and laughing made it come out as wonderful as it did. The best part was I got to coordinate a wedidng in my own little Greek Orthodox Church that I have gone to since I was 8.







































































The vendors that brought their best to this wedding were:

Reception: Nicholson Ranch, Sonoma
Photographer: Tara Arrowood
Lighting: Elle Music and Design
Cake: Laurie Lucov Wedding Cakes
Transportation: California Wine Tours

Happy Planning!

No comments: