Friday, October 16

New line from Monique Lhuillier

I got the news that Monique Lhuillier was coming out with a more affordable wedding dress line called "Bliss" and I just had to find out more about it. Her gowns are so unique yet classic all at the same time, and definitely one of my favorite designers. Bliss by Monique Lhuillier takes her classic, yet feminine style to a broader group of women retailing for $2300 to $3500! You’ll find the same distinctive characteristics for which Lhuillier is known featuring her hand-tufting, delicate embellishments, fine laces, and impeccable fabrications in silk satin and organza. Available soon, Bliss by Monique Lhuillier will premiere annually and consist of approximately 15 styles, and can be found through Monique Lhuillier retailers worldwide.

Another great find was her line of divine bridesmaid gowns (one of which I will think I will be purchasing for a wedding I am attending next year). I do love the look of a non-traditional bridesmaid gown, and these definitely fit the bill. Check their entire line out here.
Happy Planning!

No comments: