Monday, June 1

Dream Staff Party - Tiptoes Salon

Twice a year, I treat my staff to a little celebration to show them how much I appreciate all their hard work, dedication and loyalty. I do one in May/June and one in Nov/Dec. We just had our most recent party yesterday at Tiptoes Salon in San Francisco and had a blast. This salon is so nice and clean and they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. We all felt like queens sitting in our throwns, having our feet pampered, watching "The Wedding Planner" on the big screen, all while drinking mimosas. What a fun day to have all the girls get together and discuss recent/past/future weddings and events, and just getting to know each other better.

If you are looking for a place to host a shower, treat your bridesmaids or treat yourself to one of the best pedicures in the city, you need to check out Tiptoes! Howard provided me with all the platters for the food I brought in, along with really cute glasses for our mimosas. I didn't need to bring in any equipment, he took care of it all. Best part, there is a free parking lot plus tons of street parking right in front.

Here are some photos from our fabulous Sunday morning:





We knew the last picture was nerdy, but we had to do it to show off our pretty toes.

Happy planning!
kathryn

No comments: