Wednesday, June 3

Niki + Ben | Flood Mansion | May 2

Niki & Ben were married on a drizzly day in San Francisco a month ago, and I just got some great images from their amazing photographer, Anna Kuperberg. I am so inspired by her work and ability to capture every little detail and expression. I met Niki back in November to take over the planning of her wedding, as she has a very intense job in New York which didn't allow her the time to be in San Francisco that much. When I finally met Ben, I could see how much love these two had for each other, and that this wedding was just going to be even better than they had imagined.

The concept for this wedding was to bring her Japanese and Indian backgrounds and merge it with his Jewish background, and make it come together beautifully. The result was a whimsical and colorful wedding full of traditions, laughter and tears. This wedding was so much fun, and I am so happy to be able to share some of these images with you! You can also view the wedding slideshow here.




This last one just gets me. I love them! Here are the vendors that made this wedding magical:

Venue - James Leary Flood Mansion
Photographer - Anna Kuperberg
Florist - Birch
Caterer - Betty Zlatchin Catering
Cake - I Dream of Cake
Djay - Joel Nelson Productions
Ceremony Musicians - Starlite Strings
Officiant - Ed Holt
Hair and Makeup - Meaganne McCandess
Rentals/Lighting - Classic Party Rentals Burlingame
Invitations - Dauphine Press
Transportation - California Wine Tours
Valet - Peninsula Parking

kathryn

No comments: