Friday, December 17

Some exciting news to share...

...I'm engaged! Yesterday afternoon, my boyfriend proposed to me at home plate at AT&T Park (where we met), and then took me out for the most incredible night of my life! We had a walk around the park after so I could stop shaking, then some champagne at Public House (the restaurant outside the park, which used to be Restaurant 24, where our first glance at each other was), then to dinner at RN74.  To end the night, he took me to the top of the Sir Francis Drake hotel for dessert and more champagne overlooking the holiday lights in Union Square.

He told me later that he had asked for my father's blessing the night before when they went to dinner together.  He has a friend that works for the Giants, and she was able to allow him access to the field, and she even took the great pictures of us to have forever.  I basically cried for the entire night and I am still glowing. We are extremely excited!

Here is a quick photo of us right after the proposal (I think you can still see the tears in my eyes):
 
I will be definitely updating everyone on how planning my own wedding is going to be, but for now, we hope everyone has a very merry holiday season, and we will be back with more posts (and hopefully our new shiny blog!!) after the new year.

Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Dream A Little Dream Events said...

Thanks Andrew!! I still can't believe it : )

Joel Flory said...

Yay!!!!! So excited for you two! I feel bad for giving Joe a hard time at natalie's party.

Dream A Little Dream Events said...

Thank you Joel! I can't believe it was just two weeks ago we were both giving him a hard time, and he had this planned all along! Hope to see you both soon.

Lisa Wiseman said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you!

Connie said...

I just read about your great proposal...how special! Congrats again.

Connie said...

I just read about your special proposal. How exciting! Congrats again!