Friday, December 3

Pride & Prejudice Photo Shoot | Calligraphy Contributor

Some people don't know this, but I actually do calligraphy services as well as my planning and design services.  I learned calligraphy as a third grader, and I have always kept up my practice.  I usually offer the services to clients only, or from word of mouth customers, as I don't really advertise it, and can only take on a limited amount of jobs per year.

I was honored though to be asked a while back to be a part of a Pride & Prejudice Wedding Shoot for Nonpareil Magazine, designed by Anne from City Sage, to provide the calligraphy for the staging.  I of course agreed, and was so happy to see how beautiful the shoot came out.  Even though my part was so small, I thought it was a great idea, since the soft, romantic look of weddings is really on trend right now.


You can see the photos taken by Lisa Lefkowitz on Nonpareil Magazine Issue 4 as well as Style Me Pretty

Happy Planning!

No comments: