Thursday, June 24

Caitlin + Eric | The Villagio in Yountville | April 10

I met Caitlin right after she got engaged, as one of our assistants brought her on our January bridal tour in 2009. Soon after, she hired me to help her plan her wedding, and I was so excited! Within a day of the contract being signed, I had a power point presentation in my email box from her based on all the inspiration for her wedding. I knew that this was going to be a gorgeous and classic wedding, just like Caitlin.

We began the planning right away, since her fiance Eric, worked for a professional baseball team, and we needed to plan the wedding around the teams schedule. They found the perfect place at the Villagio in Yountville and the planning commenced! It was a joy working with Caitlin and her mom on the wedding design and details, as they had so many great visions. I'm happy to be able to share these photos of their special day from Erin Beach.



































































The other vendors that made this wedding truly beautiful were:

Linens: La Tavola
Hair & Makeup: Sherrie Long
Bridesmaid Dresses: Lela Rose from Bella Bridesmaid
Invitations & Paper Products: Cheree Berry
Calligraphy: (Me!) Kathryn from Dream A Little Dream Events

Happy Planning!

No comments: