Friday, May 28

What We Have Been Up To

Though it has been over a week since my last post, we have been doing so many fun things, I thought I would update on what has been going on here at the Dream A Little Dream Events studio:

* We had six weddings in May! We have our final two of the month tomorrow and Sunday. One is at the lovely Ralston Retreat in Mill Valley, while I will be working at City Hall for a gorgeous Persian inspired wedding.

* I had a film shoot with The Knot this week! Yes, soon you will be able to see me leading the film crew through the rainy streets of San Francisco to show the some wedding venues and vendors on the local insider's guide on theknot.com. It was so much fun working with Bernadette and Christa from The Knot. Can't wait to share the finished product!

* We are expanding!! While we love our beautiful studio here in Pacific Heights, it has become a little too small for all we are doing. So, I am taking over a small space next to my office that will be dedicated as our Design Studio. We will have meetings in there as well as design mock up meetings with clients, rental companies and florists. We can even do lighting! It will be a lot of fun, but doing contractor work is not my usual hat, but I'm learning a lot. We will definitely share photos when the work is complete!

Along with all of that, we are working on our 2010 weddings, and have already started working on our 2011 weddings. Can't wait to keep sharing and updating on all the exciting things we are doing here!

Look for a new real wedding post next week, and have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

Happy Planning!

No comments: