Thursday, August 6

Holly + Alan | Julia Morgan Ballroom | July 4


I love getting photos from recent weddings we have produced, especially when I can share them almost immediately on my blog! This wedding took place on the 4th of July at the classic Julia Morgan Ballroom. The bride and groom hired me about four months before the wedding date, so we had to get moving right away to secure all the vendors and details for their lovely wedding. I loved working with Holly and Alan so much, they were so happy to be together and to both be planning their special day. A great moment from the night was when her father sang "Daddy's Little Girl" with the band to Holly. Yes, I cried!




The vendors that made this day so amazing were:
Ceremony Musicians - Starlite Strings
Photography - Kerry Rodgers

Looking forward to sharing more weddings soon!

Happy Planning!

No comments: