Friday, April 17

Fabulous shoes!

I love shoes, and I love shopping for shoes especially when it's online. I am a huge fan of Piperlime mainly for their huge selection being all in one place (which includes my other passion, purses), but that I can also combine my order with a great new top from Banana Republic. I was happy to see in my email box this morning an email from Piperlime with a section focusing on bridal shoes, and not just for the bride, but for bridesmaids as well. They teamed up with InStyle and have photos of a few dresses and styles and match them up with certain shoes. There are stunning selections from many different designers including BCBG and Badgley Mischka, down to simple flats for $45 from Rampage. Definitely worth checking out if you're still searching for the perfect shoes for your wedding!

Happy Planning!
kathryn

No comments: