Thursday, March 26

A treat for your toes!

I got to check out a new spa in San Francisco last weekend, and I had to blog about it! I am always looking for the best place to send our clients and bridesmaids (not to mention myself) before the wedding to get manicures and pedicures. It's always a tough time finding a place that is clean, has the space and is affordable. Alas, there is Tip Toes Nail Salon in Potrero to take care of you!


The spa is immaculately clean and modern. There are enough chairs for even the largest bridal parties to take over all at once. They have a bar in which you can set out champagne, wine and snacks for your private or semi private party. Besides all of that, the actual service is incredibly relaxing, and includes a scrub and warm lotion massage. All this while watching chick flicks on the flat screen TV and eating brownie bites. I'm sold!


Anyway, if you are looking for a place to get a great mani/pedi before your wedding, or for any time for that matter, I would check them out. There is plenty of parking, as they have their own lot right in front. The staff was so friendly, I plan on going back in a few weeks when I need another pedicure!


Happy Planning!
kathryn

No comments: