Monday, March 9

It's Planning Time!

We have so much exciting stuff going on right now, I'm trying to keep up with the blog while getting all these new things together. We are currently planning all the 2009 weddings and events. It's the time of year that while there may only be a few events we are producing, but we are planning the events that are coming up, and that means tons of meetings! I am just so excited for the weddings we have coming up this year, and being able to share the photos and tips here on my blog.

While most of our clients are wedding clients, we just produced a wonderful event last week at the Julia Morgan Ballroom for one of our corporate clients, and it turned out just perfect. I had my right hand girl, Brittani, with me, and our spring intern, Erika, to help set-up and run this large event. It went great, and while I don't have any professional photos from the event, I thought I would share just a few.

Here are some of the vendors that helped make this event happen:

Caterer: Thomas John Events

Florist: Natalie Bowen Designs

Band: Pride & Joy

Lighting and A/V: Enhanced Lighting and Sound

Happy Planning!

kathryn

No comments: