Friday, November 14

Vanessa + Matt | Oct 11

I just LOVE getting photos from weddings that I have done, especially when I get to work with great couples like Vanessa and Matt. They wanted, in a way, a non-wedding wedding. It was stunning, as was the bride in her Monique Lhuillier gown, the bridesmaids in vibrant BCBG gowns, and the photos from Becca Henry. It was such a fun night, the guests first walked into the Bently Reserve greeted by a refreshment bar before the 6 o'clock ceremony. Afterwards while the guests enjoyed cocktail hour, the caterers and my team transformed the room for dinner and dancing. The guests then feasted on a family style meal provided by California Rose Catering, before dancing and a dessert bonanza bar provided by Tartine Bakery. The dancing went right up to the 1 o'clock in the morning shut down time, and the couple couldn't have been happier and more in love. I'm excited to share these photos with you from the photographer.

















I hope you enjoy these as much as I did! I have my final wedding of the 2008 season tomorrow, and I am very excited about it, as each of these weddings are so unique and special in their own way. I am so lucky to have this wonderful job where I am a part of these moments in my clients lives, I feel very, very privileged.


With that, happy planning!
kathryn

No comments: