Monday, November 10

Loralie + Kevin | Nov 8

I had the pleasure of working with a wonderful couple this past Saturday who had planned their entire wedding from Indianapolis! They worked with me on getting vendor referrals (which is key if you're planning from afar), but also to coordinate the wedding for them. It turned out to be a very wet and drizzly Saturday, but they embraced it, and had a lovely wedding (I will make another post on how to handle a change in weather shortly). I'm lucky enough to have worked with a few of my favorite vendors on this wedding, and the Joel and Cara Flory (the photographers) have already sent me some photos, so I thought I would share, as they turned out to be breathtaking!









The Details

Ceremony: Upper Terrace at the San Francisco Art Institute
Reception: Florio Restaurant on Fillmore
Photographer: Joel and Cara Flory
Officiant: Hank Basayne
Guitarist: Q Morrow


Happy Planning!
kathryn

No comments: