Tuesday, October 14

DIY Brides - Check out this site!

Some of my clients are pretty creative, and sometimes they like to use their talents to create their own invitations, place cards, programs, etc. My good friend Nessa Sander, who owns Cardgirl Custom Invitations, just released a wonderful site for the DIY brides out there called Cardgirl DIY. There is just so much information, templates, and links to sites to help you get the supplies you need. I'm telling all my current clients about it, as I just used it last week to make my own wine labels. What a great resource and saved me a ton of time!

For those of you that want someone else to be the creative engineer for your wedding paper goods, definitely check out Nessa's site for custom invitations and other materials for your wedding. She can customize anything, and has made many of my clients very happy!

I have been working like crazy, October is our busiest month this year, but I'm hoping to post some more recent weddings here soon. They were all so beautiful and unique, so I'm anxiously awaiting the photos to share with everyone. We are also busy planning our second bridal tour set for January, an open house and all the weddings and events coming up for 2009. Should be another fun filled year with lots of fabulous weddings!

Happy Planning,
Kathryn

No comments: