Wednesday, October 6

Blogging vs. Weddings

Our studio has been buzzing with all the weddings going on, as our fall has been incredibly busy! But, when it came to Blogging vs. Weddings... Weddings won, by a lot.  I know it seems obvious, as the weddings should take precedence, but I actually feel bad when I don't blog, since I have so many new weddings, tips and ideas I want to share.

The good news is that the season is wrapping up in November, and we have SO many great things coming in the winter.  We hope to have our shiny new blog up and running by early 2011, our next bridal tour will be happening in November (more info on that soon), along with all new weddings we are already planning for in 2011.

Thank you so much for being patient, and we promise to have some new content up soon!

Happy Planning, 

No comments: