Wednesday, July 8

We Turn Five Today!

I just wanted to put up a quick post to thank absolutely everyone that has supported my business from the ground up. Five years ago today, I applied for a business license, put up a very questionable website (yikes), and started working from my dining room table. It doesn't sound glamorous at all, and it really wasn't. I sat by the phone for what felt like months, and I got my first few clients in that time, and it took off from there.

It took a lot of hard work to get from there to here, but it also took support from friends and family, amazing clients that still to this day continue to refer us, and great vendors that love to work with us (and us also with them!).

I will be celebrating with my family, staff and vendors next week at Bin 38 in San Francisco, and I'll be sure to upload photos after the festivities. It is such an exciting milestone, and I hope that the business continues to grow and thrive in our next five years as much as it did in the first five!

Cheers,



2 comments:

Well Rehearsed said...

Congrats! It is a MAJOR milestone :) Cheers to you!

Noreen said...

So happy for you and proud of you. I'm honored to have been part of such a beautiful business and to have had the opportunity to watch it grow. You deserve all your success and much more!